Through an ERP system, you can improve the planning of your SME and boost productivity. Keep reading to discover what ERPs consist of and how you can implement them with the help of the Digital Kit.
Perhaps resource planning for your SME has seemed complex to you. Thanks to an ERP or resource planning system, you can manage different internal processes and thus improve your results, satisfying the needs of your customers. Here's how you can achieve it.
What is an ERP and why is it important for your SME?
An ERP enables companies to control information flows in every area. In other words, it aims to assist in management and decision-making tasks by automating processes.
ERPs usually consist of different modules corresponding to each department:
Finance department: ERPs offer real-time information panels where you can have an overall view of your SME's financial situation.
Human Resources department: They allow you to optimize different tasks performed by this department, such as automating payroll payments.
Production department: They help you plan production and optimize projects to meet the needs of your target audience.
Logistics department: They help you control and manage inventory through the automation of various activities, saving resources.
Know the main ERPs in the market
- Oracle: This paid ERP is designed for e-commerce, with a personalized experience for the customer. Among its services, financial management and planning, production and supply chain management, warehouse and logistics management stand out, among others.
- Sage: Its flagship modality is Sage Business Cloud. The ERP is installed in the cloud so that information can be accessed from anywhere. It also has the possibility of integrating with other ERPs, providing a complete solution.
- Holded: This software has comprehensive solutions, including billing, accounting, project management, inventory control, and customer service. It should be noted that solution prices include a limited number of users. If you add more users, the company will have to pay an extra amount per user license.
- Odoo: Considered one of the best free ERPs, it has a total of 46 modules that can be installed. It offers real-time data so that all users have the same information. It also allows configuring agenda alerts, among many other options.
- Dolibarr: Another of the great free ERPs, it has a very complete software and an intuitive user experience. You can also manage email marketing campaigns as well as subscription and loyalty programs for your SME.
Once you have selected the ERP that best suits your SME, it is time to implement it. For this, the Kit Digital helps you!
The Kit Digital helps you implement an ERP in your SME
Thanks to the Kit Digital process management solution, you can automate processes related to operational or productive aspects of your business.
The maximum amount of this aid is 6,000 euros, divided into segments according to the number of employees using it:
- 0 < 3 employees: 2,000€ (includes 1 user).
- 3 < 9 employees: 3,000€ (includes 3 users).
- 10 < 50 employees: 6,000€ (includes 10 users).
As you have seen, an ERP can become the best ally for managing your SME. So, identify your essential areas, choose the ERP that best suits your SME, and don't hesitate to implement it with the help of the Kit Digital.