Would you like to promote your business on the Internet and, in addition, show your ads to the right audience? Introducing Google Ads.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads, formerly known as AdWords, is a platform developed by Google that allows its users to carry out online advertising campaigns.
In other words, it offers the possibility of promoting your products, your services or even your content on third-party websites or applications so that your ads reach the right users.
How can this platform help your SME?
Using this platform gives you the possibility of obtaining benefits that can increase your SME's sales, for example:
- Increased visibility: increase the reach of your ads by displaying them on websites other than your own so that more users can learn about your business.
- Segmentation of your ads: target your promotions to a specific group of users by dividing them according to common characteristics.
- Budget control: choose the investment you want to make by setting a daily limit so that the cost of your strategy adapts to your needs.
- Performance analysis: measure and evaluate the follow-up of your campaigns to make data-driven decisions.
- Flexibility in your ads: customize your advertising campaigns according to your preferences or those of your audience and make the necessary adjustments whenever you want.
But how does it work?
Do you already know Google Ads and the advantages it can bring to your SME? Now it's time for you to learn how this platform works and everything you need to create your own campaign.
Before you start, you must consider that Google Ads works through a real-time bidding system. That is, if you create a campaign, you will compete with other users to occupy the space of an ad on the Internet.
Once you have understood this, here are the steps to follow:
- Identify the keywords for which you want to show your ad: this will help you so that when a user searches on Google using a series of terms, your ad will appear among the results. In this way, you will be able to show your ads to users whose tastes or needs match the items you are promoting, which can help you get new sales.
- Register on the platform: access the Google Ads page and select the objective of your campaign. It can be to attract users to your website, encourage them to buy a product or increase the visibility of your brand. In addition, Google Ads allows you to select the type of campaign you want to use, if you want your ads to appear in search results, on different web pages or on platforms such as YouTube or Google Discover. Also, if you want the platform to help you get clicks from users, impressions from your ads or conversions, which are the actions that consumers take from your ad
- Indicate the audience you want to target: you can select it based on, among other characteristics, their age, location or the device they use and the maximum amount you are willing to pay for each bid. This way Google Ads, when representing you in an auction to acquire a space for your ad, will know the limit at which it will stop bidding.
- Analyze the results: once you have created your campaign, Google Ads allows you to know its performance so you can readjust it or even pause it according to your needs. You can do it as you want!
Google Ads is a very useful tool to achieve a new way of advertising. In addition to allowing, you to reach users who might never get to know your business through traditional channels, it offers you the possibility of showing the right ad for your products and the preferences of the users you select.
Are you ready? Keep watching our contents to learn about new tools to boost your SME.