A password is as important as the information it protects. They help us storing business information securely, and thus prevent potential cyber-attacks.
Here are some basic tips for creating passwords:
- Use combinations of upper and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Do not use data related to your company or to you (date of creation, personal name, date of birth... among others).
- Use a unique password for each website.
- Refuse to save your password in public browsers.
- Never send a password by means that do not have reliable security.
- Do not share passwords with anyone.
- Use passwords that are easy for you to remember, but difficult for other users to guess.