In 2023, electronic invoicing will be mandatory for the self-employed and SMEs with a turnover of more than 8 million euros.
We show you how to make one!
There are 3 ways to make an electronic invoice:
- With a program or office system that creates invoices such as Excel:
- Open a new document and select an invoice template.
- Fill in the fields with your company data.
- Make sure to keep ther formulas in order to avoid mistakes.
- Through the issuing of a third party e-invoicing service provider such as FACTURAe:
- Download the program from the website www.facturae.gob.es .
- Open the program and complete all the fields.
- Sign the invoice digitally. To do this, it’s essential to have an electronic certificate to be able to send the invoice.
- By means of a self-billing method so that invoice can be created by the invoice recipient himself.